THE REALITY OF LIFE.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Ola Femi's Expert Author Email Alerts
Sign up to receive email alerts of Ola Femi’s latest articles from EzineArticles.com!

Email Address:

EzineArticles.com

YOU ACTUALLY BROKE MY HEART.

                                                                        YOU ACTUALLY BROKE MY HEART.



 
You broke my heart and spat my love back at my face. I gave you some space, but you turned a space into a dangerous silence. I Search deep into the core of my soul and all I could find is a big deluge of emptiness and bitterness. All i have to lean on is the comforting arms of time, i know it will heal me and breathe a new life of good feeling inside my wreaked heart. Was the love i showed too much for your young and fragile heart to bear, or are you just scared of a past that may never disappear.

I keep asking myself questions, i try every day to solve this puzzle I have before me, but all I see is a reality that scares the living day out of me, now hope is like a lost friend, never to be seen again.
Why should a loving soul always get broken into bits and pieces, like it is a crime to let love take its course. Who do i blame, what do i say, because this pain is banging on the door of my brain, like rain drops it wets my joy making my soul shiver in sorrow and sadness. Love has lost its taste, its savour is no longer there for my heart to feel and enjoy, like a soup with no salt.

Don’t  say it is not your fault, because the result says it all, in silence i weep, in the corner and comfort of my room i wish, in total submission i sink deep into an ocean that celebrates pain and regrets. Now am a shadow of myself, in disguise i wear a bold and deceptive countenance, my smile is so superficial that even my face knows it. How i wished I never loved, now i pray for this day to go away, how i imagined that we were going to be together till eternity comes knocking, now all my wishes never lived to see the light of a new day, what a waste.

When i finally get over this stage, i will never let my guard off; with utmost consciousness and care i will thread this path once again. No one will suffer for what you did to my heart; you broke it, but never succeed in taking it. It may take forever, but whatever the case may be there is hope for my tomorrow.
posted by mind blowing articles. at 1:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home